Dynasty Lounge Floor plan
I'm not sure this is necessary helpful, but just in case you wanted a more detailed look at the lounge and really plan out every possible seat option. I figured someone out there might find it useful.
I feel like the topic of drinks comes up quite often. Particularly drink prices. So I started to type this all out, but figured you could just look at the pictures instead. Save me a lot of trouble!
To sum it up though:
- Icy concoctions- $7.25 or $4.75 with no alcohol
- Smoothies- $4.75
- Soft drinks- $1.95 (Or you can just buy the soda card for unlimited soft drinks)
- Energy drinks- $4.75
- Bottled Water- $1.95-$4.75
- Beer- $4.95-$6.75
- Cocktails- $8.75
- Martinis- $8.95
- Cordials & Liqueurs- $5.75-$6.50
- Straight up drinks- $5.25-11.95
- Wines- $5.75-$10.75
- Cognac & Brandy- $5.75-$12.25
You can buy professional photos in the photo gallery. They also sell extra memory, batteries, cameras, novelty goodies and such. I just grabbed a snapshot of the main picture prices though.
- 'Fun Snaps'- Includes 2 5x7s or 1 5x7 and 4 wallet sizes. $9.99
- 'Fun Candids'- Includes a 6x9 photo $11.99
- 'Fun Photos'- Includes a 8x10 (landscape) $19.99
- 'Fun Portraits'- Includes a 8x10 (portrait) $21.99
Lets hope no one needs this information, but just so you know....
Doctors Hours: 8-11am & 3-6pm
Miami Port Hours: 3-6pm only
I believe the medical center itself may be open for a longer period of time though.
Doctors Fee: $90
After Hours: $170
*Medical services are charged to your sail & sign card
For aspirin, tylenol, band aids & seasick tabs- call 7777
They do NOT have the sea sick patch. They made that clear on the sign outside their door (located deck 3)