Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cruise Sold Out

Well folks, it looks like the cruise has officially sold out. I never would've guessed it, myself. Congrats to everyone going! If you weren't able to book your cabin in time and are still hoping to go, I wouldn't worry too much. You can sign up for the waitlist or even keep your eyes peeled on twitter, facebook, or the fanclub for cruisers who are still looking for roommates.

Sign up for the Waitlist

Ts &Cs from the official website:
SOLD OUT WAITLIST ONLY

COMPLETE THE RESERVATION FORM AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF YOUR RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED.

You will not be charged until you are contacted and you accept the cabin.Please take a moment to add or update your credit card in your Cruise Account.

Booking the wait list does NOT guarantee a spot onboard the Backstreet Boys Cruise 2013. Guest will be contacted in order of wait list reservations as Cabins open up.
I'm very conflicted on the news. Half of me is excited that the boys were able to sell out the ship this year. I think it can only be positive in terms of them doing more cruises in the future. The other half of me is terrified being on a boat-full of rabid BSB fans. I mean have you seen pictures from the New Kids cruises?? The deck parties look ridiculous with a full ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment