- I’d say it was probably the best cruise yet. I think the boys and Rose Tours both really stepped up their games. Even though it was their best cruise, I oddly still can’t say it’s necessarily my favorite one. I still maintain that there was a special magic that I felt on my first cruise that could never be matched.
- I thought the guys were rockstars with how patient they were taking pictures with all of the fans, most notably Kevin. I was impressed. Obviously Nick still has some work to catch up there, but that’s nothing new.
- Loved all of the extra BSB branding around the ship from the poker tables, to the carnival glasses and cardboard cutouts (until they were stolen of course) . I think all of that made it that much more special. Even playing BSBTV throughout the ship in public areas was nice.
- Loved the addition of the solo events. I’d be content if they all did a mini solo concert as Howie and Kev did, but they were all great. Definitely gave us a lot more entertainment!
- Even though Nick didn’t do as many fan pics as the other guys, I still thought he really stepped up his game at the events and was a lot more engaged with us.
- It’s funny because in years past I felt we had too much downtime and I hoped they would add more events. This time they added a bunch more events and I ironically thought it was almost too much. Sunday was almost brutal with like 8 things going on. I found myself missing the downtime. Not only for myself, but it was also less opportunity to run into the boys outside of the events, which are usually my top memories of the cruise.
- Overall I think the door decorations seemed toned-down this year. I suspect a lot of repeat cruisers are more or less getting tired of it. I think I’m just about there myself.
- This year I went down 2 days early and stayed after the cruise for an additional 2 days and did absolutely nothing on both ends. I really loved this because it stretched my trip out and I was able to get excited beforehand with my friends; and then afterward relive it all. I think the worst moment is being forced off that ship at such an ungodly hour and then fly home all by my lonesome. Staying after for a few days really eased the “backstreet hangover”. Plus it gave me a chance to finally get some much needed R&R!
- So happy that they made the picture groups smaller. I knew they’d throw us a curveball, I just didn’t expect it to be in our favor. I still had to laugh though because of all the planning everyone did with their photo groups.
I want to personally thank everyone who came up and said hi to me from recognizing me through my blog. You all made me feel super special and I got a teeny tiny taste of what the boys must go through. It was so nice meeting you :) Im so sorry I didn’t have more time to chat with everyone, but I felt like I barely had time to eat this cruise! And conversely, there were a lot of you I really wanted to meet and just never had the chance. So hopefully we’ll have a chance next cruise if not before then at a concert or somewhere else at a BSB event.
I also want to invite anyone and everyone to be a guest blogger if you want to share a review of the cruise, your favorite memories, how you thought it compared to what you thought it was going to be, or whatever your heart desires! If you don’t want to go public, I'd still love to hear your stories. You know where to find me...