Thursday, March 20, 2014

Top 5 Merch Items from 2013

It feels like every year the merchandise gets more and more expensive, but they continue to have some neat items that make me want to my rack up insane charges on my sail & sign card. Today I'm counting down my top 5 favorite items from the last cruise.

5. Beach Mat ($30)
I give them credit for coming up with something different. And it makes my list because its practical and could've been used at the beach party. 
Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 mat

4. Silver Picture Frame ($65)
While I personally think $65 for a 4x6'' picture frame is completely unreasonable, I figure it's a good way to store those great memories.

Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 picture frame
3.  Yellow T-Shirt ($35-$40) 
This seemed to be the most popular choice of T-shirt this year because of the fun, bright color. Now I'm kind of regretting not getting it.

Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 yellow tshirt

2. 20th Anniversary Cruise Tote Bag ($55)
Practical and cute tote to bring to the beach party, or carry your goodies around the ship. I also like it because it's subtle.

Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 tote bag

1. Pink Hoody ($85)
Even though these hoodies get more and more ridiculously priced every year they're always my favorite. I think this one is better quality than years past. And it gets extra bonus points for being a fun, pink color this year.

Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 pink hoody

Runners-Up 
AKA other cool things you can buy:

  • Nick's Book- Facing the Music and Living to Talk About it ($25)
  • Howie's CD- Back to Me ($30)
  • AJ's Skullee Rose Baseball Hat- ($30)
  • In a World Like This Tote Bag- In case you missed getting this on tour
  • Kevin's Cup ($20)
  • Beach Ball ($30)
  • Gray Cruise Tank ($40) & White BSB Tank ($65)

Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 tank top
  • Pink Long Sleeve Shirt ($65) & Gray T-Shirt ($35-$40)

Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 pink and gray shirt
  • Beach Towel- This doesn't make my list because historically the material has been so cheap and practically disintegrates upon first use.

Backstreet Boy Cruise 2013 beach towel

Hope this helps give you an idea of how much to start saving for next year. Happy shopping :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the gray tank. I have a weakness for those damn muscle/tank tops lol.
    On an unrelated (but maybe kind of related) note -- have you seen anywhere to buy that RUN BSB tank top that AJ wears during the IAWLT tour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- yeah the tank is cute!
      And i havent seen any of the Run BSB shirts, Ive been wanting one too! But I know what you're talking about and I think a few fans used custom t-shirt sites to design their version. If I come across any, I'll let you know!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had bought the picture frame. I didn't want to spend that much at the time but now I wish I had it. I tried to find out what they did with the leftovers, but I never got a response.

    You can get Run BSB shirts at zazzle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks for the tip on zazzle! I knew there was a special site i just didnt know which one haha

      Delete