5. Beach Mat ($30)
I give them credit for coming up with something different. And it makes my list because its practical and could've been used at the beach party.
4. Silver Picture Frame ($65)
While I personally think $65 for a 4x6'' picture frame is completely unreasonable, I figure it's a good way to store those great memories.
This seemed to be the most popular choice of T-shirt this year because of the fun, bright color. Now I'm kind of regretting not getting it.
2. 20th Anniversary Cruise Tote Bag ($55)
Practical and cute tote to bring to the beach party, or carry your goodies around the ship. I also like it because it's subtle.
1. Pink Hoody ($85)
Even though these hoodies get more and more ridiculously priced every year they're always my favorite. I think this one is better quality than years past. And it gets extra bonus points for being a fun, pink color this year.
AKA other cool things you can buy:
- Nick's Book- Facing the Music and Living to Talk About it ($25)
- Howie's CD- Back to Me ($30)
- AJ's Skullee Rose Baseball Hat- ($30)
- In a World Like This Tote Bag- In case you missed getting this on tour
- Kevin's Cup ($20)
- Beach Ball ($30)
- Gray Cruise Tank ($40) & White BSB Tank ($65)
- Pink Long Sleeve Shirt ($65) & Gray T-Shirt ($35-$40)
- Beach Towel- This doesn't make my list because historically the material has been so cheap and practically disintegrates upon first use.
Hope this helps give you an idea of how much to start saving for next year. Happy shopping :)