- Best concert ever!! I couldn't believe my ears as we were treated to songs we haven't heard live in over a decade as well as songs I was sure we'd never hear again live. We only had like 4 or so of the usual singles and the rest were all surprises. Just wow!
- Selfies galore. Every single Backstreet Boy had the patience of a saint this cruise and took so many pictures with the fans. The amount of time they spent taking pics with fans was unprecedented. Nick especially stepped up this year, as compared to years past and it didn't go unnoticed.
- Wizard of Oz costumes....Nick as Dorothy. I still can't stop laughing.
- A sneak peak of the documentary screening. While I had actually seen the full movie at the NY screening, it was amazing to see some of it again and be able to ask the boys directly about the film. Only a few more months until we can see the full thing. Can't wait!
- 2 fun game shows! Lots of laughs both the 90s game show and Don't Forget the Lyrics.
- Another great beach party at Half Moon Cay. And no rain this year.
- ABC night- such creative costumes from the fans and the boys. Not sure if it was quite what I was expecting, but it was a lot of fun.
- The addition of scavenger hunts. Such a fun surprise in the terminal to find out there would be a scavenger hunt with some high stakes prizes on the line. I don't want to give any spoilers, but lets just say I have A LOT more to share on this topic ;)