In case you missed it, here is the email announcement from the boys...
Just a few months til we set sail for BSB CRUISE 2016!!!
Time to get serious about important cruise business - THEME NIGHTS! Here's how it's going to work this time around: We're going to select the first three themes... and we're asking YOU to help select the final theme. How you ask? Easy - head here to vote.
Over the next few weeks, we'll be announcing each theme night, so keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook.
Without further ado, here's our very first theme night of #BSBCruise2016....
A Night At the Cinema!
Since we'll be in Cannes during the opening night of the world famous Cannes Film Festival, we want to dedicate this theme to the magic of the movies. Dress up as your favorite movie character - past or present, cartoon or extraterrestrial... nothing is off limits.
The BSB Cruise will be switching ports from La Spezia Italy to Livorno Italy. This port will be closer to both Pisa & Florence. Pisa will approximately be thirty minutes from the port, and Florence approximately an hour and fifteen to an hour & a half away. Travel time was previously one hour to Pisa & two hours to Florence. Excursions will be available for trips to both cities on royalcaribbean.com about two weeks prior after you receive your electronic documents.
Don't forget - an extremely limited number of cabins are available on this year's cruise. Get all the info at backstreetboyscruise.com
Can't wait to see you on that boat....
- I'm not at all surprised by the theme. I don't know I ever put it in writing, but I was like 95% sure they'd do some sort of movie theme given we're going to Cannes. I'm personally excited for the theme. I foresee fans getting into it and coming up with some very clever outfits. And, as always, I'm excited to see what the boys come up with. Hint hint, Magic Mike ;)
At the moment, I'm fresh out of ideas. Anyone have some fun ideas??
- Make sure to vote for the final theme night. Certainly some interesting options on that list:
- In a World Like This - represent your home country
- BSB Party – fans dress up in anything starting with the letter B or S
- Backtreet's Frat, alright!
- Leather and Lace - wear leather or lace
- Sugar and Spice - dress a little naughty or a little nice
- KTBSPA Night – fans wear memorabilia
I voted for KTBSPA night. It would be easy and "free" as I already have stuff to wear. I also think it would be fun to see what the guys come up with for this and more importantly I think the night itself would be a lot of fun. I anticipate we'd be able to geek out over BSB WITH BSB.
- I love the timing of this announcement...I think they were very intentional releasing this news this morning after Nick's *ahem* incident last night. Anyone else get like 100 messages from friends and family sharing this news?? Just me? lol
- Back on track...I also noticed that this is the first cruise ever where we will have 4 theme nights. Historically we've only had 3. That's exciting we get a bonus theme!