You're Not a Real Backstreet Cruiser Until You've...
- Scarfed down several pieces of pizza at 3am after a deck party
- Gotten ready to meet you dream men in a bathroom the size of a shoe box, and still able to come out looking fabulous
- Had regular nightmares about missing the ship for some silly reason like forgetting your passport
- Spent more hours working on your door decoration than it actually spent hanging up
- Seriously contemplated getting extra friendly with a member of Rose tours security to get into the VIP sections and be closer to AJ
- Bought new clothes/accessories for the cruise that you didn't even end up wearing for one reason or another
- Pondered stealing a cabin stewards uniform so you could try and sneak into Howie's cabin
- Gotten to the point where you aren't fazed when you bump into Nick at the buffet
- Encountered fans who are ten times crazier than you are; when you're already pretty fanatical in the grand scheme things
- Posed inappropriately with pictures/cardboard cutouts of BSB around the ship
- Gotten to know all the members of Rose Tour staff by name.
- Actually figured out how to get to your cabin with out getting lost or having to look at a sign
- Gotten to the point where you're actually comfortable eating in the presence of Brian
- Stopped complaining about how much money the trip costs because you know its worth every penny and you'd do it again in a heartbeat.
- Run into countless fans on the ship that you "know" because of twitter, facebook, and the fan club; even though you've never actually met them before
- Been recognized by the boy themselves and/or their security guard.
- Memorized the lineup for Backstreet TV
- Cried at least once on board due to a surplus of emotion
- Spent over $100 on cruise merchandise that you won't even use/wear for fear that the item will get ruined
- Stopped worrying about where every Backstreet Boy is every second of the day
And yes, this post is also inspired by How I Met Your Mother. I've been watching the show a lot more now that there's no cruise to preoccupy myself with.
So can you come up with anymore to add to this list?