Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sail Away with Nick Carter

I don't know whether to be happy or mad that Nick announced this so last minute. Damn you Carter for not giving us more time to plan.

Here are the deets:

Party with Nick before setting sail on #BSBCruise2018!

Sail Away With Nick Carter

Wednesday, May 2
7pm
Hard Rock Cafe Miami
401 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132

Two types of tickets will be available:

VIP TICKET
*Limited quantity
Includes:
Professional Meet & Greet photo
Welcome drink upon arrival in a keepsake HardRock branded glass
Hors d'oeuvres upon arrival
Custom Nick Carter Branded Sunglasses
Custom laminate
Exclusive VIP area

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET
Entry into the event

Tickets on sale Friday, April 20th at 10am Pacific.


Does anyone else feel that this is a little vague? The only thing that concretely involves Nick is the meet & greet. I wish they would give us just a little bit more on what this event entails. But I suppose my fangirl experiences have taught be to pick apart every word with these things because inevitably we aren't guaranteed anymore than what's listed here. I assume he will be mingling with fans, but of course you never know with Nick.

I also notice that by the time I got to write this blog post they had the prices up at $250 and $75 respectively and have promptly taken them down. Makes me think we're in for a surprise Friday during the pre-sale. Hmmm.

Well good luck to all those fans during the sale on Friday and have fun to anyone going!

No comments:

Post a Comment