Friday, July 1, 2011

Your Official Invitation to be a Guest Blogger

I obviously couldn’t be everywhere at once on the cruise last year so in order to provide the best possible information to everyone out there, I decided that I should not be the only one posting entries in this blog. There were 1,300 other cruisers last year besides myself who all have incredible stories, tips, pictures, memories, and a unique perspective about the cruise. So any of you past cruisers want to share your stories and be a guest blogger, send me an email with what you’d like to post. Future-cruisers, don’t feel left out! You can be a guest blogger as well. Tell us what you’re excited for. What tips have you heard? What made you decide to cruise this year? Anything you want!

Plus I figure you guys are probably getting sick of my same old stories over and over again.

My fist official guest blogger is my good friend, Ashley. She is a Howie fan from New Jersey. She had one of my favorite door decorations from last year and I think she totally should have at least gotten an honorable mention. But anyway, she is going to share some of her door decorating tips with you all. So look forward to that in the next day or two.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my NKOTB blog! Glad you found inspiration : )

    ReplyDelete