Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hint on Theme Night

Today we got an email which gave a hint as to one of our possible deck party themes...

Oh, and by the way, here's a little hint regarding one of the deck parties.....how are you going to miss this?:

"White Clothes"

My guess is that we will have a 'white night' similar to what the New Kids did on their cruise. I think that would be fun! It seems like white night is the most obvious but I suppose it could also be a Millennium theme or maybe a theme based on one of the songs from Millennium?

So the big question- do I go get a new white dress now with the hopes that it will be a white night, or should I be patient and wait? I know- I'll go get a dress now and leave the tags on ;)

Does anyone have any other speculations on what it could be?

1 comment:

  1. I never expected we would get a theme clue so soon...its really exciting!... unfortunatly I'm not to thrilled about the thought of wearing all white...thanks to my pale skin and blonde hair all white doesn't really look too great on me...I'm hoping it will be more of a millennium theme so I can at least throw in some silver or something...haha...but we shall see... =)

    ReplyDelete