- Nonstop BSB music around the ship. First of all it’s a rare to hear All I Have to Give in a public place nowadays, but even so I’m usually the only one singing along. Not the case on a Backstreet cruise!
- Admiring the door decorations. So much fun stuff to see all the pictures on the doors and all the creativity. I find it very nostalgic and it takes me down memory lane.
- 24/7 free pizza. Yum!
- Eating breakfast next to a Backstreet Boy as if that’s a normal occurrence. By day 3 I was used to having my morning coffee next to Howie :)
- Meeting fans from all around the world.
- BSB TV- An entire channel dedicated to the Backstreet boys.
- Getting dressed up for theme nights. Maybe its just me, but I never get the opportunity to really get dressed up for theme parties so this is a nice treat.
- Experiencing BSB in a whole new way. I feel like they were a lot more uncensored on the ship than most any place else you’d see them. Normally Nick wouldn’t announce that he has to pee in the middle of a show and just get up and leave.
- See Howie interact with his son. His son is so cute and I enjoyed watching them together.
- Unexpected moments of Backstreet antics such as Nick and AJ dancing on the tables at dinner.
- Brian’s themed outfits. He went ALL out last year and I’m excited to see what he comes up with for this year.
Monday, June 6, 2011
What You’re Going to Love about a BSB Cruise
So much to enjoy on the ship, and just not enough time to do it in. Here is a list of 11 things I think you’ll really enjoy about the upcoming cruise: