- Try the chocolate melting cake.
- Take a stroll around the promenade deck. One of my favorite things to do. Its usually very peaceful there and you are a lot closer to the ocean than up on the pool deck.
- Take time to explore the ship. I find cruises to have so many neat features that are definitely worth checking out.
- Relax! This is your vacation so take the time to enjoy it.
- Take a moment to take in some natural beauty. And no the Backstreet Boys don’t fall in this category. Well they do, but that’s not what I’m referring to. Watch the sunset or sunrise. Its not too often you get to experience being in the middle of the ocean with nothing but water surrounding you.
- Have ice cream in the afternoon as a snack, just because you can.
- Meet at least 3 new fans.
- Dedicate at least 30 minutes to looking at door decorations. Though you really need more time than this.
- Have a fruity drink on the beach or by the pool. Nothing screams paradise like a pretty pink drink with an umbrella in it.
- Thank the Rose Tours and/or Carnival staff for making this trip possible.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
10 Things You Must do Before you Leave the Cruise
There are a ton of fun things you will want to do on board, most especially BSB related things. However it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement of the BSB hoopla, that you sometimes forget to step back and enjoy all that the cruise itself has to offer. Here are just 10 things you might not think about but should definitely do before you leave the cruise: