Monday, October 24, 2011

Shout Out

I wanted to take some time and thank all my all of my loyal readers and acknowledge all of the lovely girls I have become friends with due to the Backstreet cruise. I can honestly say that this the best part of this whole experience has been the friend's I've met. Both on the cruise and even by writing this blog I've gotten to know so many awesome people. There have been too many new friends to count, but I've truly enjoyed getting to know you all. I can't believe that a year ago today, I had to go to concerts by myself, and now I have too many people to go with!

So as I was remembering everyone and going through my pictures, I was singing along to Nick's song "Girl's in the USA" because I'm super cool like that.


You can play this while you read the post

To my DC girls workin 9-5 with the business suits keep the country in line
  • Erin
  • Kim
To my Jersey girls chillin at the mall
  • Ana
  • Anne Marie
  • Ash
  • Brittany
  • Jen
  • Kort
  • Lalie
  • Liliana
  • Nicole
  • Shauna

First lunch on board
Me and Anne Marie at the masquerade party sans the masks
 
Me and Ana at the beach party
Me and Shauna at the beach party
 NKOTBSB in Atlantic City

My Texas honey's always on the road. Gimme lots of love at the Alamo
  • Cory- okay, not quite texas, but close enough ;)

Cory's first time seeing the boys live!


And I've always been down with the NYC Cuz I love the legs Of Miss Liberty
  • Lauren

To all the girls that I might've missed don't take offense you're on my list

  • Chrissy
  • Tammy
  • Susan
  • Jessica
  • Georgia
  • Melissa
  • Beth
Pre-cruise festivities at the acoustic show
The dinner gang + Wylee Bags

  
Me and my cruise roomies for 2011- Chrissy and Cory

Mini cruise reunion during my trip to Nashville

To all the girls outside of the USA, you're just as important even though you didn't fit neatly into Nick's song.
  • Cinzia
  • Sofia
  • Lindsey
  • Lydia
Mini cruise reunion during my trip to Toronto

And to those girls I've swapped a lot of emails with but haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet:
  • Bethany
  • Kristen
  • Tanya

It's been wonderful having you all to share this experience with. I've enjoyed swapping BSB stories, pictures, debating over which boy has the best abs, instigating each other to splurge for platinum VIPs and getting to know you all beyond BSB as well.

To those girls who I haven't gotten a chance to actually meet in person, I'd love to get to you know better and meet up on the cruise. Please email me- I really do want to hear from you! Plenty of BSB love to go around!

No comments:

Post a Comment