Ever wonder what a Backstreet Cruise magazine would look like? Wonder no more! Here's what I envision it looking like:
|Backstreet Cruise Living|
I realize the font is a little difficult to read so here are all the headlines:
- Selling BSB Memorabilia to Fund the Cruise: Learning How to Part With Your Howie Action Figure
- Brian's SHOCKING Reveal of his Favorite Towel Animal!
- Slutty or Cute PJs? Take this quiz and find out which approach you should take!
- Bodyguards, Schmodyguards: How to Successfully Follow Nick to the Bathroom
- "I was on the top bunk and didn't hear a thing.": One fan reveals her traumatic experience of how she slept through AJ knocking on her cabin door.
- Top Ramen Recipes: Eating on a Budget Until December
- Bonus! 34 tips on How to Deal with Post Cruise Depression
- 1,037 ways to convince your husband to let you cruise!
And a few other headlines that didn't quite fit on the magazine cover:
- AJ to hold Private Concert in Lido Buffet: Myth of Fiction?
- Real Life Story: One Fan Copes with her Door Decoration Idea Being Leaked to the Public
- 40 Strangest Places to Wake Up After an Amazing Night Out With the Boys
- Best Body Part to Have Autographed: We Surveyed 100 Cruisers
- Top 10 Secrets to Ensure you Stand Next to your Fave Boy for the Picture
- Are Fans on Deck 5 Crazier than Fans on Deck 4?
- The Painful Truth about Being on a Ship 99% Full of Females
- What to Do if you Run into a Backstreet Boy While Wearing a Life Jacket
It would be cool if such magazine actually existed. I'd certainly buy it!
Actually, as I was coming up with these headlines, I was laughing to myself that I could probably come up with articles to correspond to each of these. Perhaps you'll see some of these "fake" headlines become an actual post in the future.