Thursday, November 17, 2011

Return of Karaoke

Fresh off the presses...

Karaoke with the Backstreet Boys!
The Backstreet Boys will be singing Karaoke on Lido Deck with a few lucky guests.

If you would like a chance to possibly sing with the Boys, please give us your name and top three song choices (does not have to be a Backstreet Boys song).

We will be randomly selecting participants among the entries received.

Please submit your information below by Thursday, Nov. 24th.  Submitting your request is not a guarantee of participation.

We have an exciting cruise planned for you all and we can't wait to see you in December!

Now I'm torn on:

1- If i should sign up at all. I'm waaay to shy to sing in front of that many people, let alone with the Backstreet Boys. I need to rally a group of people to go up with should I get lucky enough to be picked.
2- If I do sign up, which songs should I pick? Such decisions!

Right now I'm just most excited we're actually getting some information and a taste of what to expect on the cruise! So who's going to sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment