Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Door Decoration Contest

Also recently announced is the door decorating contest:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want a chance to prove you are the most creative Backstreet Boys fan onboard the cruise this December? Well, this is it! We’re announcing the OFFICIAL BACKSTREET BOYS CRUISE CABIN DOOR DECORATING CONTEST! All you have to do is have the best decorated door on the cruise!

Get together with your cabin mates and show off your BSB Pride! You can use photos, letters, poems, keepsakes, banners, streamers, glitter, whatever fits on the door to make yours stand out! Use your imagination and design the door that everyone wants to see! Best-decorated door will win a fabulous prize.

*The cabin door is 22" x 6’8" and is magnetic so we suggest you bring magnets and masking tape to decorate and hold items in place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also had my brother take a picture of the door with dimensions. The numbers may be slightly off from what Rose Tours provided, so proceed with caution. He also noted that the door handle could be on the left or right side, depending on your cabin.



I think it’s important to note- I don’t believe the doors are magnetic. I plan on bringing lots of tape, a ruler, scissors, and the door decorations of course! My biggest challenge at this point is that I don’t know who my roommate will be, as I’m in the roommate match program. Speaking of which, I contacted Rose Tours and they anticipate those in the roommate match program will learn who their roommate is 1 month prior to the cruise.

I’ve been working on my door decoration and I’d like to think is pretty creative. While I hope I could win…my brother was joking “these are bsb’s biggest fans. I wouldn’t be surprised if people made backstreet boys out of candy bars or attached ice sculptures to their doors” He does present a good point. Good luck to those trying! I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with.

5 comments:

  1. So are the doors magnetic or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK so we can't put magnets on them like on the Disney ships?

      Delete
    2. Im pretty sure that you can't; i just would just be prepared with other options.

      Delete
  2. What cruise line is this? Are all the doors the same size with all the ships or what?

    ReplyDelete