Monday, October 25, 2010

A Few Random Tidbits from my Brother

There is no repeat cruisers party on the 4 day sailing. However there is a fun farewell party which is basically the same thing (free drinks)

If you’re interested in singing BSB for karaoke, sounds like they have a few options. “They do have lots of bsb songs to sing. Basically, all of chapter 1. Other than that, they have Do I Have To Cry For You, 10,000 Promises, Get Down, Anywhere for You, Don’t Leave Me, If I Don’t Have You That’s The Way I Like It. Nothing from last 3 albums… If u bring your own karaoke CDs, we can play them (as long as the karaoke host is cool with it). "

There are 1373 seats in the main lounge. Just in case you were wondering.

Here is a picture from the lido deck: I'm loving the huge screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment