Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tickets Still Available

Tickets are still available for the cruise if you know anyone who is still thinking about going.

I'm actually slightly concerned that the cruise isn't completely sold out yet. I feel like they would be less inclined to do another cruise if they can't completely sell this one out...and it's only a half charter.

Ok, perhaps I'm getting slightly ahead of myself on another cruise. But the idea of this cruise becoming an annual event makes me giddy with excitement! Keep spreading the word!

http://www.backstreetboyscruise.com

2 comments:

  1. There are also some fanclub girls selling their spots just in case wants it.
    Can´t believe we´re sooo close!!!!
    Tati.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that since there still a few cabins left on Carnival for our cruise, Rose Tours decided to take them for the fans...

    ReplyDelete