Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Tidbits

Group Photo
In the itinerary there is one photo session for the black and blue wristbands and a separate session for everyone else. There was some concern on if you’d be able to take pictures with your friends if they were in a different colored wristband group. Thanks to Ana for emailing Rose Tours and clarifying how the process works! She asked what happens if you have people in your group with different colored wristbands. According to Jeannie (via Ana) “We will allow your group photo since you have already arranged your group.”

Be Prepared for No Sleep
I think we already knew this, but my brother had a staff meeting today. Apparently our deck parties are scheduled to go until 4 AM. In which case I don’t think I’ll be able to make it off the ship by 7:30 to hit up Key West. I was really hoping to do some shopping… and by shopping, I mean shop for key lime pie. I’ve heard great things about this Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe. Apparently it’s within walking distance from the port and they have fantastic key lime white chocolate chip cookies.

Repeat Cruiser Party
I’ve been on Carnival twice before, so I was hoping to be invited to their repeat cruisers party in order to score some free drinks. However they do not offer this on their 4 day cruises. I guess we’ll have to stock up on the free drinks at the final farewell party.

No comments:

Post a Comment